Plasma Fibroblast Treatment require some downtime after the fibroblast skin tightening procedure has been completed.
This is because the skin is still healing after the fibroblast skin tightening and can easily become damaged by the sun’s UV rays, which can cause hyperpigmentation.
So, it’s best to avoid Plasma Fibroblast Treatment in the summertime then, right?
Well..., not necessarily.
The summertime is actually a great time for your skin to heal after the sublimation caused by the Plasma Fibroblast Treatment, providing the necessary precautions are in place.
This is due to the sun's many healing properties. It causes your bodies to create vitamin D, helps to destroy harmful bacteria, strengthens your immune system and has a positive effect on your mental health.
So, if managed correctly, there is no reason not to go ahead with a Plasma Fibroblast Treatment during the summer months.
However, this certainly doesn’t mean it’s a good idea to expose yourself to lots of sunshine after your plasma pen treatment.
Can I Go into the Sun after Plasma Pen Treatment?
You should limit or avoid exposure to the sun for 2-4 weeks post plasma pen treatment. If you do go into the sun, ensure you wear sunscreen with UVA and UVB protection with a high sun protection factor (at least 30).
Plasma Fibroblast Treatment aftercare is something that must not be ignored. We recommend getting advice and aftercare product information from your certified practitioner upon the completion of your fibroblast skin tightening treatment.
Plasma Pen Treatment Aftercare: Do’s and Don’ts
- DO take the advice of your certified practitioner, applying any plasma pen treatment aftercare products as instructed.
- DO avoid exposure to the sun.
- DO use ice to reduce the swelling during the first few days (5 mins on, 10 mins off, for 1 hour).
- DO be patient and allow the skin the heal naturally after fibroblast skin tightening.
- DO NOT pick the scabs. Allow them to fall off naturally or they will scar.
- DO NOT wear make-up until the scabs from the fibroblast skin tightening are healed.
- DO NOT get in a steam room, sauna or hot tub or exercise (swim, weight lift or run ).
- DO NOT BE alarmed if you experience any initial side effects such as swelling.. This is all part of the healing process after fibroblast skin tightening.
Yes, Plasma Fibroblast Treatment is possible in the summertime.
In fact, there is no reason not to get plasma pen treatment, as long as you follow the advice given by your certified practitioner.
The summer can be a great time for your skin to heal with your immune system typically at its best, but remember to wear a high skin protection factor sunscreen if you do consider being exposed to sunlight.
For more information, please follow the link below: